Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is my home worth?
- A: SFV Properties can provide a FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to find out how much your home would be worth on the open market. Click Here to request a FREE CMA
Q: How much are houses selling for in my area?
- A: By compiling a list of comparable houses, we can put together an accurate and informative Comparative Market Analysis to find out how much homes are selling for in your area.
Q: I'm ready to buy a home, what now?
- A: In order to decide what houses to look for, SFV Properties can help you put together your own personal search criteria, such as size, cost, and location. Using this information we can look for quality properties that meet your needs.
Q: What's the process of buying a home? What can I expect?
- A: In order to purchase a house, being Pre-Qualified helps tremendously. With that in mind, SFV Properties can assist you in putting together search criteria that will help you decide what you are looking for in your new home. We will find all the houses that meet your criteria and gather all the available information. We will show you the houses that you are interested in and continue searching until you have found your new home. From there, financing will come into the picture. When financing is involved we recommend seeking advice from the appropriate source, such as an accountant or tax advisor.
Q: What's my price range?
- A: Your price range is what you can comfortably afford while still maintaining all of your current expenses. Please seek advice from the appropriate source, such as an accountant or tax advisor.
Q: What's the difference between Pre-Qualified and Pre-Approved?
- A: A prequalification is generally a review of your credit report and credit score and the initial step in the mortgage process. Lenders can give you a general idea of the mortgage amount that you qualify for. Preapproval is the next step and is usually much more involved. The lender will perform an extensive check of your financial background and credit rating. Lenders can then tell you the specific mortgage amount that you have been approved for. Please seek advice from the appropriate source, such as an accountant or tax advisor.
Q: Do I have to be Pre-Qualified or Pre-Approved?
- A: You do not have to be preapproved or even prequalified, but it is highly recommended, as it will help ease and smooth the purchasing process. Please seek advice from the appropriate source, such as an accountant or tax advisor.
Q: Can you help me lease my property?
- A: Yes, we can help you lease your income producing property. We have over 20 years of expertise and knowledge in the field of leasing residential property. Using our marketing campaign we can reach everyone from local residents to renters countrywide who may be seeking a new place to live.
Q: What can you do for me? What separates SFV Properties from other Real Estate companies?
- A: SFV Properties is The “Client-First” Real Estate Company of the San Fernando Valley. Our goals and focus are based on client satisfaction and we are committed to going above and beyond our client’s needs and expectations. Because we specialize in a specific area, our information and knowledge of the San Fernando Valley is unparalleled. Our access to information and tools such as the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) allows us to market your property to other brokers and agents who have clients looking for properties just like yours. Combine this with our skill and knowledge of today’s technology; we can let millions of possible prospects see your house via their computers, their iPads, even their mobile devices. SFV Properties is a “green” company moving towards paperless transactions and less waste.